Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Adolescent Hours 2005-2012


Before you proceed, I would like to offer a fair warning that this information is full of screaming, heart-based expression of my truth, and what can be misconceived as a slew of arguments. Yet, inside, there is nothing but straight up love and passion. And this is only scratching the surface, only the beginning so to speak. Get used to this, because I am not going anywhere. I like it here too much.


exasperation missionary: momentary infant discography 2005-2012
(including the new mixtape, as it will sound on the cassette)
click to download



'Berdachism Inside a Storm' online audio available for download @ soundcloud

Also, I recently acquired an ep of my old band Chores put out, either in '07 or '08. Fantastic times, shared with some of mother earth's finest, Ethan Jayne and Guy Henry Mueller. I love them, and sharing that experience with them opened my heart in immensely profound ways. They are truly the best.
click to download

I hope everyone's transformations are smooth and harmonious. If not, I might suggest entertaining the idea that there is nowhere to run and hide these days. Saying hello and checking in with the old, icky and scary stuff inside of the body might prove insightful and will prove to unfold as your best ally. There is nothing like having your whole team along for the ride, as opposed to 85 percent of it on board, and the other 15 percent being the loudest voice in the room, and being the most obvious (to me, at least) layer of your personality. There is a complete difference in the two, and it's very easy to see. Pointing the finger and judging others will prove to be similar to that of digging your own grave. Everyone around you is always going to mirror you, as a gift, an opportunity to learn something new about yourself. If times have been tough, please trust that addressing your own stuff is not actually as scary as you might assume, we don't have to be victims anymore. It's a lot more graceful to breathe through the discomfort and uncertainty, than to live and choose the old habits that have led you to suffering in the past. Yet, we only act with the information we know. And I trust that we all love ourselves and each other, with the best of our ability, in the current moment.

I love you all, so so so so much. You can yank my chain, yet I'll try my very very best not to yank yours. No promises and expectations though. I am doing the best I can as well. Everyday is a new journey in learning what it truly feels like to walk with compassion with each foot step.
So.. with that being said, cheers to saying yes to being a human in the new world!

and so it is..

all is truly well in all of creation..

Seacrust, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment